Healthy personal grooming practices include: cleaning the body regularly. Everybody will get a shower or a bath if necessary, every day. For example, when people are out hiking when there is a lack of water, there might be occasions where bathing is not feasible. If that occurs, swimming when washing all over the body with a wet sponge or cloth can brush the teeth at least once a day. The easiest way to insure that gum disease and tooth loss are prevented is by cleaning the teeth during each meal. Cleaning the teeth after breakfast and shortly before bedtime is quite necessary.
Wash your hair with soap or shampoo at least once a week washing your hands with soap after going to the toilet washing your hands with soap before making food and/or eating it. During normal day-to-day activities, such as working and playing, germ-causing disease may get to the hands and under the nails. If the germs are not washed off until consuming or cooking food, they can become clean clothes on the food. Dirty clothes can be cleaned with a washing cleaner before putting clothes drying in the sun to dry again. The rays of the sun destroy all disease-causing germs and parasites.
Turn away from certain citizens and cover the nose and mouth while coughing or sneezing with a tissue or a palm. If this is not accomplished, droplets of liquid containing germs from the nose and mouth may disperse in the air and other people will be able to breathe them in, or the droplets the reach food. But if you asked for What Are The 7 Personal Hygiene?
- Skin cleaning tends to hold skin free from disease-causing germs.
- Cleaning the teeth helps preserve good gums and bones.
- Hand washing after going to the bathroom helps avoid bacteria transmission.
- Washing hands while cooking food helps keep germs from coming out of our bodies.
- Washing the hands before swallowing food helps keep germs from touching our bodies.
- Washing clothes helps keep them clear of germs that inflict sickness.
- Covering the nose and mouth when sneezing tends to prevent bacteria transmission.